In the public areas:
- 1-meter distance between the chairs in the breakfast room, dining room, on the terrace. Breakfast will be taken in the breakfast room or at poolside or under the new gazebo area.
- 2-meter distance between each sun bed at poolside, if not belonging to the same family.
- Sanitizing gel dispensers in the entrance hall, restaurant, breakfast room/bar, at each lift entrance, at poolside, in the public areas and in the working areas.
- Daily sanitization with hydrogen-peroxide-based products in the kitchens, the working areas and the sun beds at poolside
- Sanitization of the public areas twice a day
- Thermoscanner at free disposal of guests and staff, for daily temperature check
- Both swimming pools are subject to daily chlorine treatment, therefore always desinfected. This year a swimming cap will be mandatory
- Bathing is allowed with 4 people in 10 Sq.m. therefore there's no worry, you'll be able to bathe as usual!
- Use of the elevators is allowed, better “not to give lift to others”
- Our service staff will wear a face mask, but this won't be required of guests keeping the 1m safe distance. To achieve this, we're equipping all our buffet tables and reception desk with a glass partition so you'll only wear a face mask if other people are around.
- Nothing will change at our gastronomic offer: breakfast and antipasti buffet, as well as the lunch barbecue will still be available but you will have a look, place your order and you will be served at your table. In other words: Buffet OK, but no self-service
At the beach:
Every sun umbrella will have 10.5 sq.m. space. Face masks will be required at the bar, if other people are around, no face masks requirement under your sun umbrella. Bathing will be safe as usual!
“no restriction, instead more service”